I'm in Distress

Oh mine oh mine!

I'm in distress. My new handphone which is less than a month old died on me. I was sending out a sms when suddenly the whole screen went blank and could not be powered on. I couldn't believe it!

For a while, I was so lost. The fortunate thing is I still have 2 spare phones hanging around. But I think I will lose some contacts and I have to re-do the whole format for the new phone again :(

And then, I discovered more distressing things.

1. I have a hard time, trying to match my earrings for tomorrow.
2. I realised the pink base for my french manicure is too pink, making it looked very fake and unnatural.
3. There are 2 pimples on my face!!!! and a mosquito bite!!!!! Tough luck!
4. Confusion and more confusion between us and photographer on meeting venue.

But the most distressing thing is my handphone!!!!

I hope I can just sleep well tonight.

Bon Soir Les Pommes!

Comments