Aston Prime

Yesterday was my father's birthday so we had a family dinner at Aston Prime. These guys closed down their Joo Chiat outlet to relocate to Centrepoint.

It was a very heavy dinner with good quality food.

What the father ordered:

Angus Rib X'tra-cut with mashed potato and hot buttered mushrooms. Priced @ $23.90 Yup, it's good!









What the brother ordered:

US Kurobuta Pork Chop with steamed vegetables and hot buttered mushrooms. I'm not too sure about this choice though. It was supposed to be very tasty as claimed. Priced @ $29.90








I wanted a salmon and the waiter said, they used good quality salmon like those we have for sashimi and asked me how would I like it to be done. So I answered to be medium well and it turned out to be a mistake. Better to eat it raw like sashimi or get it completely well done.

Served with creamed brocoli and hot buttered mushroom, the serving portion looked small initially but the creamy sauce that came with it, filled you up before I got even finished my salmon.

Price : $23.90




I reckon this is the best.

Mum ordered chicken with apple sausage. Served with steamed vegetables and mashed potato. This is really value for money. $16.90 and you eat till very happy.

Even though we couldn't get any hint of apple taste anywhere in this dish , we all love this.







I suspect my boyfriend is too piah say (shy) to order so he got seafood linguine. The seafood was fresh and I guess the portion must be alright too. $13.90 - is the average price for usual pasta. But I suggest to go for their main course instead of pasta.That's what you go Aston for.



Comments