From the Bottom up

I feel that I had been hit to the rock bottom.

My experiments produced no result. Had been so busy the whole week, yet there was no result. Definitely, I felt disheartening. Just when time is so crucial, everything starts to fail on me. First my antibodies degraded and now, my protein degraded. Worse still, I was momentarily trapped in one of the labs just now. The door knob came loose when I wanted to leave. Fortunately for me, I was calm enough to call for help. And lucky for me, the person I have the contact no. was in the center. If not, I would not have known how long it would be before I got rescued.

I once had this good friend who gave me this advice - When you feel you are at the rock bottom, it will be good news from then onwards. Because you cannot go any further downwards.

So with a reminder of this advice, I packed up for the day and decided to head home. When I reached the main gate, someone offered me a ride out. We do not know each other neither have we seen each other, although we work for the same company. Thank God for this kind soul. And also the reminder that the night of the sorrow will not last long, morning rise each day with His new compassion...

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness" - Lamentations 3:22-23

Comments