Sweet Valentine


14 February 2012

Darren came back with a pink box.






Wow! Twelve cupcakes! I really thought there were 12 cupcakes waiting for me. But when I opened the box...






There were only 3 cupcakes. Oh... so Twelve Cupcakes was the brand and I still thought that they only offer 12 flavours. I was wrong again, they had more than 12 flavours but most were sold out on that day.

These were the last few flavours left.








Cookies & Cream was the first I sank my teeth. I was surprised by the moist chocolate cupcake. By far, this was the best cupcake I had ever eaten. It even surpassed Gobi's.

However, I found the topping a little too sweet for me.







Next, I tried Vanilla Chocolate which was actually vanilla cream cheese on a moist chocolate cupcake. I could taste the cheese but it wasn't overpowering.

I saved the best for the last!





Chocolate Chocolate.

Chocolate cream cheese that was so rich in flavour. Yummy! The best of all, at $3 per cupcake, it was affordable.

I'm considering ordering these wonderful cupcakes for ah boy's 1st birthday. But till then, I am going to try the rest of their flavours.






Comments