*cringed*


I have deliberated for a long time, deciding whether I should post this horror photo. Really not for the faint hearted!


Amount of hair I drop after each shampooing


Sigh! For 9 months, I enjoyed zero hair fall and luscious hair. 3 months into post partum, my nightmare began.

I don't know what else I can do, change my shampoo, took hair vitamin, on TMC. The last resort is to cut my hair short to take the weight off. Sigh! I spent almost $400 on my hair in December. >_< Guess is $400 going to the drain to save my hair.


Comments

mamamira said…
Don't worry, I lost MORE than you as from what I see in the picture. I just let it be as I know it is only temporary :)
Les Pommes said…
Sigh... I lost more than what the photo showed. Cos when Jon pull my hair, one or two strands would drop out. Sometimes I found my long hair in his bath tub, his cot... Is horrible. Plus I dun have thick hair to begin with :(