For the next 6 months....



Finally got a new diaper bag - the 3rd bag.





I was amazed at the numerous compartments for this Allerhand bag and I was even more amazed at its price tag - $148 for a bag!

I thought I would try my luck in winning a free Allerhand with the Young Parents magazine but apparently, I didn't have such luck. So with the 20% discount + 3% Isetan cardholder discount, I finally got my hand on it.





With so much compartments and small little functional gadgets, I hope this bag would really serve its purpose well, at least for the next 6 months...





And with ah boy turing 6 month old today, we got him a look alike bumbo chair. Selling at $49.90 for this Korean's Vivi chair, I hope Jonathan will sit in it.








With Jonathan turning 6 month old today, a new set milestones awaits for us.



Happy 6 Month Old, Jonathan!


Comments