Finding Myself



I took a day off today, primarily because my mum had a medical appointment in the morning. It was such a relax day. Waking at 8am with Jonathan. Feeding him milk at 8.45am, followed by a warm bath and off he went to lala land again at 10am. We were supposed to leave at 11am to meet my mum for lunch. But got delay with Jonathan still napping and his poo session before we left.

All went well, we took the bus and MRT with the maid carrying all the barang barang. Hang around at Jurong Point before making our way home at 2.30pm. Chilled at home till 5.15pm and gave him his evening bath and he went into lala land again.

So here I am, blogging.

Also, by chance or by God's mysterious way of doing things. I came across these 2 wonderful blogs by local mummies.

Mum in the making - She shared her love for God, her babies and her crafts. She made mundane things become so wonderful. I love her way of homeschooling her boy. She used art & craft to link biblical stories.

Leonny's Our Everyday Things - Her last 2nd post humble me. Indeed, how we react to circumstance can be controlled by ourselves.


Both the bloggers set me thinking how I perceive circumstances in life. With a day off today, I am definitely much clearer in what I would like to achieve in near future and it's true. While without money you can't do much, yet money can't buy you happiness. A day like this... filled me with happiness, humility and adoration for God.

I think it is time I take my first step to the unknown and be led by God in total surrender.


Comments

Evelyn Chua said…
Yes, I think finding yourself is one of the most important thing in our life. Especially when one is a parent! :)