Crazy Over Cupcakes


This is my phrase of being crazy over cupcakes. We went over to United Square on Sunday so that I could lay my hands on more Twelve Cupcakes.





I actually bought 4 more cupcakes, (L to R) : Green Tea, Red Velvet and Mocha and Raspberry Chocolate (not in photo). Raspberry Chocolate was squashed on the way home, it was packed separately as I decided last minute to add in the 4th cupcake.

Shared with my mum today.





First up, Mocha - Chocolate Cream Cheese on a Moist Coffee Cupcake.






Good! We both agreed that the cake was moist and we could smell the aroma of the coffee.


Next, Red Velvet.







Vanilla Cream Cheese on a Classic Red Velvet Cupcake.


Vanilla cream cheese was very sweet but cupcake was very nice.



Lastly, Green Tea with an Azuki center.






Not too sweet and could taste separately the Azuki red bean and the macha flavour.


After all 3 cupcakes, my mum also agreed that the cupcakes were very nice and would be even better if the cream would to be less sweet. Highly potential to be the CAKE for Jonathan's 1st birthday.


Comments