Pizza Hut ... from the iPhone



Last Sunday after Church service, I had this request to have pizza. It had been a very long time, probably as long as years not stepping into any pizza outlet to dine in.

We decided to go over to Marina Square's Pizza Hut. I didn't have any high hope then I would get to eat a real good pizza, I would be satisfied so long my stomach was filled.

Surprisingly, it was still crowded at 2pm. Decision was made quickly.

We ordered a Hut Platter because we were really hungry.






Hut Platter ($12) comes with 4 drumlets in sweet spicy marinate, 4 criss-cross potatoes, 4 fried vietnamese style spring rolls and 4 calamari rings. It was served with only chilli sauce so we had to ask for tar tar sauce and tomato sauce ourselves. The frying was done with old oil, so you could taste the oil bits but when you were hungry, everything was gone.


When we were about half way done with our starters, our Chic delight pizza was served.







Regular 10" Chic Delight (~$16) comes with only thin crust. The ingredients used far exceeded my expectation. Chicken was fresh and in bite sized format. There were pineapples, plenty of fresh mushrooms ( we were obviously delighted) and cherry tomatoes. Laced with fresh greenies, the pizza was not oily at all. I could only say that it was so totally awesome being not oily and so freshly baked. I actually ate half of the pizza myself and was not overly full.

There's also 2 credit cards promotion. Spend up to $30 before GST and service charge and get a 10% discount. To enjoy that, I ordered a cappuccino.







Okay lah... since Pizza Hut is not a coffee joint, I forgive them on their diluted caffeine drink. So literally my cappucino ($3.50) was free when the total bill came.


I had a good Sunday lunch and it was all that matter.









Footnote : Photos taken by iPhone 4. Although the resolution was clear, I still prefer hanging out with my Canon. When it comes to proper photography, I still need my Canon.






Comments