Honeymoon Dessert


I had been to Honeymoon Dessert @ Vivocity for a few times but it was not because I am a fan of them. Rather I am a fan of dessert.

The previous times that I had been there, I didn't think too much of Honeymoon Dessert. On this particular visit which was a week ago, I finally discovered what's good from their store.







Mr Darren ordered this watermelon dessert which was refreshing. It was not too sweet but it didn't give me a deep impression.

It was this mango pudding that really made me happy.







Mango pudding served with a small jug of carnation milk. This is the same milk that you put in your teh or kopi to make it the teh-si or kopi- si.








I was surprised that it was packed with chucky mangoes too....








Yes, I really enjoyed this mango pudding and this will be the dessert that I will put it in my favourite list for a long time.



photos powered by iphone 4







Comments