Many Planning Needed



Oh gosh! Times flies very quickly. We are approaching our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary. We have thought of a few plans but nothing is confirmed at this moment.


Option 1 -

Go Hong Kong for 5D4 N during week 2 of November before the man starts his new job.

But traveling at year end means that expenses are high. A trip like that would set us back almost 1k per pax. So if you think of it, topping up a couple of 100 bucks more in Jan, you get to travel longer and farther.


Option 2 -

Go Bali.

I haven't research much on Bali especially traveling in Nov. Would it be the monsoon season? Would it be a inconvenient time for me to travel? Should I even take leaves since I already have been absent from work because of sprained left foot? And also, a couple of medical checkup would require me to stay away from work in these 2 months.


Option 3 -

Do a weekend indulgence at local hotel. Stay for 2 nights during our anniversary date. But what do we do then? Where shall we go? Posh restaurant? Fine dining?

I think we are more comfortable eating at hawker centre then do sip champagne and nibble small bites.


I don't really want to spend too much because the festive seasons are approaching. More expenses ensure. And there's the anniversary present. Oh gosh! Initially I really wanted to buy him an expensive timepiece. But now, got to cut budget. Maybe a Mont Blanc pen, since he needs to meet customers often?

I thought of buying him an iPhone 4 too but it won't work. Because it would be better for him to sign up a data plan under his corporate account which literally means he use the phone for free.

Sigh! What should I do?



Comments