Marriot Cafe - the Food

The main purpose of having a buffet is so that we can have fresh oysters. The 1st thing that we went for was the oysters no doubt. I liked them with a tinge of lemon juice, fresh from the ocean feeling.










After getting my fix on the oysters, I started to try their other appetizers.





A corn beef with pepper and chilli in canape-style










Assorted sushi, anyone?












Marinated pasta with chicken.













Spicy White Clam










Salmon Sashimi













Smoked Salmon








Korea Ginseng Chicken Soup









Herbal Drunken Prawn









Very concentrated soup base and very fresh prawns

I skipped their main courses because the desserts just looked so inviting.








Assorted fruit mousse in cups









More choices











There was this very yummy dark chocolate mousse coated with egg white paste on the top. It really caught me by surprise how yummy this dessert turned out to be.












Have a darjeeling - said to be the champagne of all tea.







Mixed in with honey... lovely




Else, have a glass of cranberry juice.


I was so bowled by the desserts they offered and the varieties of tea I could choose from. No wonder, it was 2 hands up for Marriot Cafe.



Totally in Awe!

Comments