What a Privilege!



I know this is Maundy Thursday, the Holy night before Good Friday which commemorated the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. I should be in a contemplating mood, mediate on the goodness of Christ and all that the LORD has done.

But today is 1st April, besides being known as April Fools' Day, it is also Raelene's 70th Birthday.

And I got invited to her surprise birthday party, organized by her children, Lauren & Darren.

It was a very lovely birthday surprise. I really loved Raelene's expression when she saw her friends gathered at Lauren's house. *The children came up with a plot to trick Raelene into thinking she's there for a baby's party instead*

What's even more lovely and truly a privilege is hearing Alexander Souptel playing LIVE. He's really amazing and such a humble man for a master in his trade.

I'm so inspired by him that I came back home and picked up my violin.




Me + My Violin + My New Haircut


Oh yes! That's me with my new haircut. It was not really what I wanted in mind but since I let the hairstylist took the rein, this was quite decent and a good deal. I paid half the price (with what I paid for Oliver) and got a haircut with treatment.

I'm going to sign off now. *Dreamy Sleepy Happy*






Comments