Tales from Sydney




My darling is finally back from Sydney after a week.

He showed me the photos he took and told him his experience. What caught my surprise was that their mode of transportation included ferry.

First up, since the hotel he stayed and the place he needed to go for training was quite a distance away, he bought their MyMulti, equivalent to our EZ Link pass.

The train stations and the multiple interconnections platform reminded me of my visit to Perth as student. While back then, we took ferry to cross over to King Park, it didn't strike me that in other cities, ferry was a mode of transportation for them too.




get your direction right with this map





Darling told me from his hotel to the office he was working, it was a 45 minutes train ride. Can you imagine? It is the distance of us traveling from the west to the east of Sunny Island.






one of the many ferry stations




Traveling in ferry seemed to be quite a good way to unwind after a long day of work.







landscape of Sydney




And how can you forget the iconic Sydney Opera House







famous Opera House




Ever wonder if the sunset is of any different from ours?







sunset




My second surprise was that in Sydney, the shops closed as early as in Perth too.





night view of Sydney



So I guess the Australians are really the morning people.





the doggie that had his swim




With the little time he had, Darling bought me Jurlique hand cream and a local lip balm product.





can't wait to use this hand cream







bee's fav honey on my lip




Not forgetting their local products.





nuts nuts nuts









big bags of nougats







tim tam of exotic flavours




*Yawn* the poor man is suffering from jet lag while his wife is exhausted from doing all his laundry.





Comments