Total Insanity!!!

I must be mad! I must be crazy! I'm totally insane to spend such amount on these furnitures.



Okay okay... I'm all so hyped up, agitated, heart pain because of them.








Baroque Furniture












Picture Source : http://www.homestansted.co.uk/images/hi-int-1716.jpg











Picture Source : http://www.furnitureshopuk.com/uploads/products/229:1-INT2272.jpeg


I didn't really buy these pieces but I bought something similiar. Baroque style furniture. To be exact is just a small round table with glass top and 2 chairs without arm rest. I had them in all white because I thought it would look really cool and nice.

When I bought my furnitures from The Cottage Crafts, I didn't think too much. All I wanted was a small table as my study table. But I guess I got lost in their range and over-indulged on myself.

This furniture spree cost me a 2K lesser in my piggy bank.

Is more roti days ahead...


Comments

Brandon said…
Buy already dun regret lah.. as long as u like it.. den its value for your $$ spent.. :)