Porridge - my Fav



When it comes to certain food, I have my own preference. For the record, if I start to have a preference for that particular food, it means that if I have to eat it, it must be from that place, that stall, that restaurant etc.

Cantonese loves porridge, so am I.

In order of preference, this will be where I go if I need to satisfy my craving.

1. Soon Lee Porridge

Located at Clementi Central Market & Hawker Centre, the stall was there when I was in
primary school and until now, the stall is still around and the standard never drop. Now closed for hawker centre renovation.

To satisfy my craving, I found another stall that sells equally good porridge.

2.



Scallop & Ginko Nut Porridge


A1 porridge now operates as a franchise or chain stores. My first encounter was at Great World City food court. The second round was at Raffles City Shopping Centre.

Besides good porridge, they serve claypot rice too.

3. If you have the dollars to spend, you can have your sliced fish and abalone porridge at Crystal Jade Kitchen.

I should stop writing now because thinking of all these porridges make me hungry again.










Comments