Date Night




Qn: How long did your courtship last?

*think think*

The truth is if you need to think about your courtship period, then it means your courtship is over. Whether in a 3 years relationship or a 9 year relationship; whether it is a newly wedded couple or a married-for-10 years couple, courtship should never cease.

This was a serious advice given by our Pastor during our marriage prep course. We take it seriously because we know if we would want to survive for next 5 or even 6 decades, we need to really play it up.

Tomorrow is our Date Night.





We are going to catch . Anime, video games theme songs and more, playing live in the University Cultural Centre. I hope it would be a wonderful evening.


But the recent work stress has left me quite brittle. I find myself susceptible to flu virus. I thought I just recovered from a bout of flu 2 weeks ago. Just now while doing the ironing, my nose started to become runny.

Perhaps is the lack of sleep or should I say the lack of quality sleep that is lowering down my immunity. Speaking of this, the flu medicine has kicked in. I'm getting all drowsy.

Bon Soir!






Comments