Surprised Hen's Party

Thanks to the wonderful girls who gave me a such a memorable and beautiful night! We were having too much fun to remember to snap some pictures. But here some on what happened on that Chic Chicks' Nite : )

1. Surprised makeover - SaSa (Bugis)

Haha... they wanted to spook me up abit and warned me to be very scared. But halfway walking there, suddenly I blurted out "Don't tell me you gals are bringing me to SaSa" What followed needed no more to say. Thanks gals for the surprise! And it was a pleasant surprise with me transferring to this Rock Chick! Haha...





*yup... this is me though it doesn't really look like me*

*confused? Hmm... con't to stay confuse... haha*



2. Made a pit stop at Mac Donald before heading to a nite of rock n rolls.


photo source from Yagiza

3. But that's not the end. A surprise video clip really made me feel so loved by this group of wonderful people.


photo source from Yagiza


Thanks Gals for the wonderful Hen's party.




Comments