a Response

Yesterday had dinner with a few ex-colleagues. One brought his wife along and his wife was sharing her experience on wedding preparation. She initially also felt the same as me, that it was simply too troublesome and too much money spent on a wedding. Plus she also had the same neutral emotions as me. She only went through it for the sake of the old mother.

But she said now that, they are married and she recalled back the wedding, the memories were priceless to her. I could see her eyes brighten up and she was elated that she had gone through such a traditional but significant wedding.

Perhaps it was too early for me to choose (E) but right now, at this moment... I don't think any exciting thing is going to happen on that day.

Comments

kelvinlau76 said…
yes i would agree. thou its not priceless memories,
but pricey memories to remember, of course not becoz of the $ issue