Big Ideas - Smashed!!!







I still remember all the big and bright ideas I have for the celebration of love. Like what I have predicted, a lack of money, time and manpower force me to give up on my ideas.




Smashed Idea #1




Wanted to put chocolates in this type of acrylic boxes and stick on a wedding sticker as wedding favour. With less than 1 month to go, no energy to source and put everything together.





Picture Soucre : http://www.myweddingfavors.com/chocolate.html/pageid=1



Smashed Idea #2


Cupcakes. Wanted to order from Crystal Jade after tasting different bakery's cupcakes. On my last and final try, decided to let it go. No doubt the cupcake is good but the cake is difficult to detach from its cup. The chocolate crust is really hard to sink in and eating in a delicate manner requires much effort and skill. Don't think anyone will attempt to eat the cupcakes with all these mess.




Comments