Through it all

In all circumstances, there are always 2 consequences. The good and the bad. While it may hold some truth that a seemingly bad choice may later prove to a good choice, the nature balance is often indisputable.

I guess that's how life keeps on moving.

It opens up my mind and my eyes on certain things too. Whatever bad has happened, whatever good has been received, the earth still revolves endlessly. It won't do anything, change any fact even if I brawl my eyes out.

The apostle Paul wrote, “In everything give thanks” (1 Thess. 5:18).

Not that we have to be thankful for even the bad things that had happened, but to be thankful in difficult circumstance, the Lord can still use it and make something good out of it.

Jesus has never promised His followers a bed of roses but He has promised that He will keep us through.

Comments