Youth

People said man peaks from the age of 25 onwards while a woman is at her prime from 21 -25 yrs old. To certain extent, I do agree. This feeling is made even stronger after visiting a travelogue site. The author certainly exhibited YOUTH in her blog and photos.

When you just graduated from school, you really can afford the time and effort to backpack around the world. No family commitment and nothing to hold you back.

Perhaps, if there is any regret in my life, not grabbing the chance to explore the world more will be the one. And as age catches up, with more commitments in life, chances of dropping everything to explore at this expense require more considerations and careful planning.

Plus with a partner who prefers to stay home, I guess for now, I just have to contend myself with people's travelogue.

Comments