An Exploration to A new Place

Last weekend, we chose Filmgarde @ Illuma to watch the blockbuster "Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen". Since it was a blockbuster, I booked our tickets 4 days in advance and I was the first to book our tickets for that particular session.


So we went to Illuma and thought it modelled after Bangkok's Central World. Big and Spacious and long escalators. But a dead town. There's nothing special to look out for. I also realised that the doors leading to the toilets are heavy. I had difficulties pushing the door... *_*


We had some time before our movie so we grabbed a quick bite at Cheeky Chocolate. Ordered their in-house speciality " Cheeky Chocolate Crepe", their "Cheeky Hot Chocolate" and a usual latte. The food and drinks came quite slow.











Full of Chocolate. The crepe was really just chocolate and more chocolate. Hmm.. was really too sweet for my liking. I reallly think the best crepe got to be in Manila.











Next up, was their hot chocolate. Tasted quite ordinary, nothing exciting to rave about.





Wow.. their latte was in a huge portion. It's just so-so... I guess they exist for customers who want a quick bite before they go to their movie.



















Filmgarde is new so is their cinema hall. It's clean and chairs are comfy although I think the chairs will be rather squeezy for a big sized person. Plenty of leg room. We got the seats exactly what we wanted. Back of the hall, not the last row but no one behind us, in case, super long legged kick out chairs.


Movie started and then out of nowhere a family of 8 appeared. The father asked if we could swap our seats with them. Stating that his two young boys need to go toilet in the middle and don't want to disturb us. I turned to where he pointed his seats. Right in the middle.

Eww... I don't like centre seats because I want to move in and out freely. I don't want to change. But Mr Kindness agreed to his request. So no choice, got to move in.

I was fuming away...

1. I lost the front plot.
2. The seat in front of me blocked me!!! (even more fume come out from my nostrils)
3. The super long legged person kicked our chairs!!! (all the fume come out liao)


Super ... Duperb ... :(

Comments