Allergic Reaction

I don't know why I start to get all tensed up when I have to do thing together with his family. It is like I had developed an allergic reaction to his family.

The 1st symptom started with feeling dismay, then it gets bigger and envelope me into tension. The chest area will strangely start to get constricted and finally, my head will feel like I have been knocked hard by an object. The end product is me, looking so sad with a tension headache.

While all these symptoms are progressing inwardly, I would have flashy of thoughts eg. Build the relationship. Don't overreact. Accept it.

He doesn't know what to say or what to do. I also don't know why all these happened.

And while waiting for the lift, I concluded I am feeling so, because of the need to be politically correct. And then another thought will float in.. how to build a relationship if you need to be politically correct all the time.

I need some therapy.

Comments