The 1st Conflict

It has happened even before the ceremony has begun.

I really liked this unit we viewed. The amenities around the flat were great. Near to Swimming pool, MRT station, Coffee shop, Shopping centre, library.. etc. The floor area was big and the unit was bright and windy. Most importantly, it fitted our budget.

But a word from the Mother. " I don't like this unit. "

It dashed all my hopes and there's no chance of revival.

You cannot expect me to be cool about it and pretend I'm fine with her rejection. I don't expect her to be blind to my unhappiness. Neither do I expect him to be able to come up with any solution.

This whole experience sum up what I may see in near future.

Comments

Anonymous said…
passer-by: magnaminous is the key word u have always learn in the holy book, use it to resolve all differences with yr future MIL and u will find happiness in yr new family.:)gd luck!
Anonymous said…
Hi !

Be patient.... MIL are not easy to handle...Mine is just as bad

Historically they see us as competitor for their beloved son...
Hopefully, things will ease up as days go by.