Year 2012 - Unceasing Fruitfulness



If you attend New Creation's services, you would know that Pastor Joseph Prince would have an anointed phrase for a new year. 2012 was a year of unceasing fruitfulness. Indeed... this is truly a year of fruitfulness by God's grace.

There are so many things I want to give thanks to...

1. I was on maternity leave from end Aug to Nov 2011. Although I returned to work in Dec 2011, it was a lull period. So only in Jan 2012, did I really return to work full force. By April 2012, I discovered I was pregnant. Naturally I was shocked and overwhelmed and afraid of what my bosses would think. However, not only they were supportive, I received a good appraisal for the Year 2011 and this was reflected in my Performance Bonus. Indeed God has blessed me richly.

2. When news of pregnancy had finally settled down, I received waves of bad news. Spotting, low placenta, complete placenta previa that could lead to major hemorrhage at childbirth. Possibility of needing to remove my womb to control bleeding or blood transfusion may be required. Then short cervical length that may lead to premature labour. Throughout my pregnancy, I could not relax and I had to be on medication in my 1st and 2nd trimester and was frequently on medical leave. It was only in the 3rd trimester, that everything brightened up and I could finally relax and enjoy my pregnancy. Thank God that I could carry Matthew to full term.


14 Day Old Matthew


3. There was also a period that I thought I won't be able to love Matthew as much as Jonathan. But I was so wrong. It is true that when you have more than one child, your love multiply and not divided. I'm so thankful that I am given the opportunity to learn how to love my 2 boys and most grateful that family planning could be completed before I turn 35.








Look at the 2 of them... how could I not love them both the same... such precious gifts from Heaven.


For the new year 2013... I hope the whole family could attend Church services regularly, I pray that childcare arrangement for Jon and Matt would work well. I pray that the 2 boys would grow up healthily, happily and have a heart for God. I pray that the love between Darren and myself would continued to flow unceasingly. It is very easily to forget you are in a marriage over times. I also pray for His guidance in bringing up the 2 boys.

As for work front, it would be a hectic year and challenging too. I pray for God's wisdom to make good decision and strength as I would be sleeping lesser. I definitely need strength.

I pray on 31 Dec 2013... I would be here again... giving my thanks to God for all His blessings!

Happy New Year!



Comments