Entering Full Term!



Jonathan was delivered at 36 weeks 5 days.

Today at 36 weeks 4 days, XP2 is still very cosy in my tummy. I'm so glad that I can carry him to full term. Amniotic fluid is good and he is not engaged. He's now 2.6kg which is on par as Jonathan. As for myself, gain a 7kg to date and *cross fingers*, I didn't suffer from any water retention. Could still wear my wedding band and my covered shoes, quite different from the 1st pregnancy. Most importantly, my nose didn't enlarge on its own.

But then, I am still suffering from flu.. and it has been more than a week. I'm still sniffing even though I already took 5 days worth of medication. Also, this round swab test came back with a positive and I have to be put on antibiotic course now and during labour.



my assortment of medication



On administrative side, we did the pre-admission and packed the hospital bag. Looks like we are all set to receive our 2nd bundle of joy!




Comments