my latest gadget



Finally, we bought my latest gadget.


What's in the bag?


Have been looking for a better and faster camera but don't want a bulky DSLR as it would be totally unsuitable if you still need to bring out a stroller, a diaper bag and a heavy weight toddler.

So I have been asking around... what's good at the market that fits my criteria?

1. Price
2. Fast
3. Compact

After all the research and trying out of various models and brands.... I finally nod my head at this.




converting to olympus



Bought my latest gadget from a reliable source for $989. Not much freebies thrown in except for an extra original battery.

But I love its speed... I can finally capture Jon with his multiple expressions at one go in clear definition.

The price was the cheapest we could haggle and though not exactly a compact camera, still manageable for me.


my new toy


Thought of going to Botanica Garden to do some justice for my new toy with Jon as my model. But alas, just by standing at the camera counter and making this purchase caused me to have some serious contraction pain.

So got to shelf my plan and rest at home. Though in full term, I'm still not quite ready to meet XP2. But nonetheless, I'm sure my new toy will be put into good use soon.



PS:  the above photos are still taken with my old canon.



Comments

Anonymous said…
pathetic small m4/3 sensor. fujifilm xpro1 or xe1 is a much better choice....^_-