Cakes from Sweetest Moments



According to my prep list which I had in mind before Jonathan popped, September was supposed to be the month which I brainstormed about his full month party and which vendor to order from for the cakes. However, the unexpected early arrival of Jonathan put an abrupt stop to my plan.

My initial plan was to order from Gobi. Their cupcakes are really cute and nice to eat. But Darren wasn't keen to go pick up the order from them at Joo Chiat. So in the end, I ordered from Sweetest Moments.

Even then, I was hoping to order their mini cupcakes but my order was apparently too small for them. In the end, I chose their sweet treats package. Sweetest Moments allowed me to choose the box design and I picked bunny baby with customized wordings on the box cover.






Our spirits soar as we welcome our child into the world with love.








Inside the box, there's a personalized baby card.







I picked the photo of Jonathan when he was a week old.


With this Man Yue cake, it signifies Jonathan coming to a real full month in 3 days' time. It also means confinement auntie is leaving us tomorrow.




Comments