All about Jonathan



Ever since Jonathan was born, I had stopped using his nickname Xiao Poh. After all, baby boy has a real name. So now... I have been calling him Jonathan. I guess this is important so that he gets to learn his name fast and not get confused with the multiple names people around us is calling him with (although I see an uphill task to educate people on this issue).

So it has been Jonathan... Jonathan and Jonathan... not even his Chinese name.

So Jonathan has been growing and stretching himself very hard... literally so hard that his whole face will become red.



Oh yeah! I wanna be a superman!



He's becoming more alert now and me, being the most practical mummy.. decided that time should not be wasted by allowing him to lie quietly on his cot. So there have been story telling, song singing and handmade flash cards. Papa Darren just got him 2 Lamaze toys.






Let's hope that Jonathan will benefit from all these stimulation somehow.





Comments