The last of 四点钻



At the last weekend of May, Darren completed his mission of giving me a complete set of 四点钻.


The 1st 钻 was given on our 1st Anniversary in Jan 2008. It was a Celestial diamond cross.

The 2nd 钻 was given as the Proposal ring in May 2008. It was a round brilliant Lazare diamond from Larry Jewellery.

The 3rd 钻 was given as Valentine's Day gift in 2009. It was a diamond bracelet from Tian Po.

And the final one... using the birthday voucher and the Tian Po membership,

The 4th and the last 钻 were 2 pairs of diamond earrings.






A pair of solitaire earrings from the Heart on Fire series.







And a pair of designed round earrings, with 5 diamond studs in each side.



Of course, I'm elated with all his expensive gifts. But feel abit guilty for spending so much on me. The money could be channelled to Xiao Poh's fund. But I guess once Xiao Poh is out, luxurious items won't be considered. Right now, I'm just thankful and grateful for a loving husband. Really make me want to be a better wife for him and be a good mother to Xiao Poh.

Thank God for all Your blessings!


Comments