A hug for Xiao Poh!


These days, my workload has tremendously increased instead of dwindling down in preparation for my long maternity leaves.

Yesterday, I was so close to tears as I worked alone in the lab. Maybe it was the preggie hormones, maybe it was just too much for me to handle. But Xiao Poh seemed to understand what I'm going through.

He kept on moving the whole day as I worked. It was as if he was trying to tell me that I'm not alone. He's with me. Yes, my little baby.. mummy has heard you.

Suddenly I was reminded that God will not give you anything more than you can endure. Xiao Poh is God's miracle to us and Xiao Poh's presence signified that not only me and Xiao Poh are in the situation together, God is also with us.

And at night as I was coughing away, Darren told Xiao Poh to hide in my womb and pray for mummy's recovery. Xiao Poh responded with a gentle kick at my side. This kind of feeling and bonding... no words can describe.

My Xiao Poh... mummy just wanna give you a big hug!


Comments