Inconsiderate Act of Neighbour


This is not the first time it happened and it sure won't be the last time it is going to happen. The problem started last October when we realised that our direct upstairs neighbour hung out wet dripping clothes. So can you imagine our washed and almost dried clothes were dirtied by them. I was of course angry and wanted to march straight up and told them off.

But my good natured husband held me back and went to talk to them.

He came back and said the upstairs lived an elderly couple with a maid. The old woman had already apologized and scolded the maid. So I thought it was resolved.

But this keeps on happening.






This morning, I wanted to bring out our laundry to dry and I saw big water droplets dripping down again. I stuck out my head and there it was.... Totally wet dripping clothes again.

Really pissed me off, ya. Such inconsiderate act and looked at the amount of water the clothes were dripping.






I waited for 45 minutes for their wet clothes to finish dripping and then brought out our clothes. I noticed my direct downstairs neighbour also did the same with their baby girl's clothes.

This is totally inconsiderate lor. Ya, you check if anyone is drying their clothes before taking out your wet clothes but doesn't mean people won't hang out their clothes to dry. By not wringing dry your clothes before taking out, means people have to wait for your clothes to stop dripping (like in my case) then can take their laundry out. And not as if you don't have a washing machine!

You are much senior than me but doesn't give you the right to be inconsiderate to others!




Comments