Dinner at Grandma's Place



I didn't know the basement of Raffles City Shopping Centre has been transformed to a food paradise. Last Thursday after dinner with friends, the walk around the basement brought some surprises. One of it was Grandma's... ever since then, I wanted to try Grandma's.

Finally last Sunday after Church, I got my wish fulfilled.





Dinner at Grandma's.... it's so local I couldn't agree more!








We had Kailan in garlic ($7.90).








Chicken Curry (4 meaty pieces @ $12.90)







And Seafood Soup ($12.90)


We had 2 plates of white rice ($1.50 each) to go with the dishes and they really tasted very good, almost like those you would have eaten at home.

Unfortunately, I was so full that I couldn't try their dessert. I hope I can go back there soon!


Comments

Angeline said…
ok, we shall visit Grandma's one of these days before your delivery =) Ur wish is our command =p
Les Pommes said…
Haha... I am already plotting on our dinner plan. And have mentally gone through what I want to order for dessert liao!