Successful Aglio Olio






Finally, I got it! My own Aglio Olio. This round, with new pointers from colleagues and internet source, I made some changes to the recipe.


1. After cooking the pasta, I drained off the water and added olive oil, a lot of it. Kept tossing around to make sure that the pasta was all covered with the olive oil. Then I remembered to add salt to enhance the flavour.

2. Stir fried garlic with my mushrooms, mussels and prawns. When they were done, I scoped them up and set them aside.

3. Stir fried more garlic now with olive oil and add in the pasta. I kept it at low heat to allow the pasta to absorb in the garlic fragrant. Then I put in all my seafood and kept tossing around in the wok over low heat and this time with the chilli padi.

I was excited that I finally got my aglio olio but I had a problem with the plating. Hence the photo didn't look appetizing. But I regarded this as technical problem. Haha.... but why look when it tasted good!


Comments