NYE doing CSI

I don't really watch CSI faithfully but I am really interested in forensics science. I feel there's more excitement than doing research. So when the producer of CSI decided to bring the CSI Experience to Singapore, how could I miss it?

So on New Year's eve, we went for our own CSI experience. What I didn't really expect was the crowd and the ticket price. Entrance fee is at SGD 20 per adult. The good thing was that we could exit and re-enter the exhibition on the same day.





In a summary, there were 3 scenario for us to work out. We were given a set of questions for each scenario and would have to go to different stations to gather evidence. After the 1st scenario, I was already tired and hungry. Left the place for a quick lunch and after that, I just rushed through the 2nd and 3rd scenario. The crowd was getting bigger, so it became harder to gather the evidence. Once you had the answer, you would proceed to submit your report and then you would be issued a Diploma.






Overall experience : I thought at $20, this was a pricey exhibition. I didn't really enjoy myself and it could be a tiring experience in the end. So my advice is, go only if you can nothing else to do.

Comments