Random Visit to Jack's Place



Last weekend, I had craving for baked salmon. I wanted to go NTUC to buy my salmon fillet and made it myself. But on the thought it was nearing dinner time, to save the trouble, we drove out to the nearest Jack's Place @ West Coast Recreation Centre.

This was my 2nd time dining in Jack's Place and my opinion of them was just so-so.

I flipped through the menu and decided that their Grilled Salmon might be a better choice than their baked salmon.





So here's my grilled salmon covered with garlic. The taste was not bland, just that I found it too oily and wished that there was some sauce or gravy I could go with.

Darren always ordered a safe choice which was the seafood spaghetti.





Looking at his main and mine, I felt that I could save this dinner money and cooked up a storm myself. So we ate our dinner and left the restaurant unimpressed.


Comments