The 2010 Milk Tea Challenge



I met my mum for lunch during the Xmas season. It was a weekday, to be exact last Monday actually. We decided to go Bugis Junction for lunch and I checked through the store directory.

Wongkok Char Chan Teng caught my eyes and I brought my mum there. It was both our first time.

The service was so-so, the food was so-so, but I liked their menu arrangement. It was a replica from Hong Kong Char Chan Teng where there were many different sets. 2 set lunches cost me less than $30 which I thought it was truly value for money.

Most importantly, their 絲襪奶茶 Hong Kong style milk tea came in such big serving.





Even I, such a die hard fan of milk tea, couldn't finish it. By the time I called for the bill, I still had half cup half.

This Char Chan Teng definitely earn my next visit.


Comments