Birthday - Just another Weekend


Last weekend, I turned another year older. My birthday hadn't been wonderful for the past 2 years. I reckon as I grow older, my children grow older and the celebration focus isn't just on me anymore. The activities we did are planned for them.

So last weekend, we took the boys out for a cable car ride. We joined the Faber membership which cost us $120 for a family of four. It included unlimited cable car rides for a year, admission to Sentosa and monorail too. There's a 20% discount for dining at Mt Faber too.


the cable car ride




the sunset over Reflections at the Bay


We went around 6pm and managed to catch the sunset. One round about trip from Mt Faber to Sentosa and back took approximately 30 minutes. Then we had dinner at Spug & Apples at Mt Faber itself. The Alfresco dining was spacious and windy so the boys had their fun running around.


birthday cake


It was quite late by the time we got home. So it was just a birthday song and keep the cake. Cake was from Pine Garden, lychee martini flavoured. And that's it. Another birthday came and gone.

Not that I don't enjoyed the company of my children but rather, when I am not holding the camera, I don't get a good photo. Somehow it reflected the unbalanced equation at home too. Perhaps on my birthday, the best my family (which is the 3 males) could give, is not to make me angry, just for that day.


Comments