What's that?



I drink a lot of water and so much that sometimes I get a little giddy from the lost electrolytes. To compensate the loss, I drink isotonic drink every few days to balance. On Wednesday I was about to drink from this 100 plus orange tangy flavour when I notice a flurry white spot at the side of the bottle.





I tried shaking it but it doesn't dissolved. I began to suspect it is a fungus spot.







Although I had unscrewed the cap, the expiry date clearly showed that it is to expired in 2014. I called up and email to F&N. They took my case seriously and got someone to retrieve the faulty drink the next day. They compensate me with a 1.5L original flavour (upon my request) drink which I am happily drinking now.

I would receive the report on their investigation after 14 working days. I will certainly update again.


Comments