Celebrating Mother's Day



We went for a buffet dinner at Sakura near my parent's place last weekend to celebrate Mother's Day.





I soon realized that now with 2 kids, I could not slowly take my time to eat and take picture. It is either eat in installment or gobble down your food. Hence, there was no foodie photos to show. Perhaps this would also be my last buffet as Matthew would probably follow his brother, running around next year. Even harder to dine out.


Over at Mindchamps, the school held the celebration yesterday with cup cake decoration with the champs.






The champs were supposedly to perform some dance for the mummies but they ended up too overwhelming to dance. All of them just froze on the spot. Jonathan cried upon seeing me (scratch head). After a while, the champs calmed down and Jonathan finally could showed me his handicraft works. We spent some time to decorate the cup cakes and got to speak to his teachers for a while.










Although the cupcakes were smashed due to traveling, I did watched how Jonathan would pick up tiny decorations and drop them over the cupcakes. His fine motor skill impressed me. To a mother, the best gift is still may the children grow up healthily. I also pray each night that the peace of the Lord be upon Jonathan and Matthew always. Mother's day or not, I am sure in everyone of us, we all have a special spot for our mothers.

To all mummies out there... we all have done well! *pat pat*




Comments