Holding the Galaxy






I have moved over to the Android camp. Yes, you have heard me right and this is my birthday present from Darren. Am I thrilled?

Hmm... first, although I complained about my old iPhone 4, at least I was familiar with its operating. Initially, holding S4 was fun and there were many things to explore. However, I soon realised that some of iPhone apps cannot be used in S4. I also have difficulty syncing my gallery photos into my Mac Pro.

Nonetheless, S4 is all about fun. Just in the camera mode, there are different photo modes for you to choose from.



self-potrait using beauty face mode


night scene shot




I'm still exploring the phone and hope in the days to come, S4 will be my bff.



Comments

Angeline said…
Welcome to Samsung Phone Family =)
Angeline said…
Welcome to Samsung Phone Family =)