PG indulgence



Did I mention that in this pregnancy I hardly have any craving? Definitely not for the 1st trimester when intake of food was the worst. 2nd trimester I was too concerned having a complicated pregnancy to breathe, let alone eat. But everything changed in this last lap.

The constant postings of food from the online December mummies' group really make me crave for some of the food. Yesterday since we were already at Toa Payoh,  I got Darren to drive down to Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 for the famous Pine Garden's lychee martin.


Couldn't be any happier


PG... they are really shorthanded. I had to queue to wait for my turn to get my sliced cakes. Of course, I couldn't just buy 1 single slice... I need to get more to make the trip more worthwhile.




Lychee Martini


Did they or did they not put martini in it? Am I or am I not supposed to eat it?

I go by this theory... since the cake has to be baked, any alcohol content would have evaporated. So I ate it, all by myself.




Black Forest


Is not called an indulgence if I just had one. So after lychee martini, I proceeded with Blackforest.

Leaving the last slice... which was Bailey Chocolate Crunch.


Bailey Chocolate Crunch


2 slices of cake at one go, I think that's my max. I will savour my Bailey Chocolate Crunch another day. Still got to watch that weight and sugar content.


I probably do a birthday cake with them next year... either for Jonathan or XP2. Too good to resist.


Comments