Black Ball


Is this going to be next craze?

Black Ball is a dessert joint set up by TV actor Zhang Yao Dong. There is one outlet at Clementi City Vibe and another outlet at the newly opened Star Vista, next to Buona Vista MRT station.

Black Ball serves their signature dessert in 4 different styles - Cold, Hot, Warm or Icy.

You can go for their signature dessert or pick mix and match.



Mix & Match Black Ball


I went for cold ( not icy) mix & match, choosing red beans, pearls, yamQ and black sugar ice jelly. At $4.50 a portion, I think this is good enough for 2 pax. Quite yummy though I found it rather sweet. My next visit, I would ask for a reduced sugar version.

Also, the dessert came with coffee cream which I added just one spoonful to try a different taste.

I think black ball has earned themselves another fan. Besides dessert, they serve winter melon tea series which is really quite interesting. I guess this probably be the next craze (at least for myself) after all the soya pudding and milk tea outlets springing up in Clementi area.


Comments