Lousy Service


In June this year, Darren and I purposely made a trip down to Foster the English Rose cafe located at Holland Village to make a reservation for 20 pax for Jonathan's birthday celebration. On the spot, we even asked the staff if we need to make a deposit to secure the reservation. The reply was NO.

On Monday, 23 July, I kept receiving call from Foster. First was to ask if I am going to confirm my reservation. Then asked if we could be seated outdoor. The reason given, they have another 30 pax reservation on the same day. I said NO because we first make the reservation and why should I compromise.

Then another call again to ask if I could change the timing. This round, I'm really pissed off. I said a firm NO and the staff got the manager to call me.

The manage called very shortly, speaking in a bullet train style, insisting that either 1) change our timing 2) change our date or 3) cancel our reservation!

His tone was super RUDE! and what does it mean that they couldn't reach me.

Such a lousy service will definitely not see a daylight of my penny going to them. I will never step into this restaurant again and yes... I will make sure that the manager's lousy attitude is being heard!

Comments