18 week and counting



Should I rejoice and be happy that I lost weight in this pregnancy and has not gained any weight at all?



do i even look preggie?

This pregnancy is really so so different from Jonathan's time. I lost weight, could not eat and faced a multiple of complications.

I am now look after by Dr Ho which is really assuring although his bill is not cheap. I'm going back to him every 2 weeks and in a month, the gynae bill is easily 1k. Put aside the bills, my cervix keeps getting shorter. I'm losing 2mm every 2 weeks which I don't know if I can really make it to full term.

I would not mind paying the gynae fee if I can keep XP2 inside till full term. Having a premature baby would be the last that I want, although I know at some point of time, I may need to be warded for closer monitoring.

For now, as Jesus said "Do not let your hearts be troubled" John 14:14

I believe God will look after us and when a miracle is born, all glory to Him! Amen!



Comments