Medela Freestyle

After much consideration, I decided to invest on a dual electronic breastpump system. This is on top of my Avent single manual pump. Did a quick survey with the mummies and Medela Freestyle is their top choice. But retail price really rocked my off my socks. Mothercare is selling at $990!!! and the cheapest I "heard" at baby fair retailed at $750.

So when one of the forum mummies organised the Medela spree, I took the plunge.







This is the whole setup for Medela Freestyle with handsfree option. Plan is to use Avent at work and Medela at home.







Finally after a month's waiting, my Medela has arrived.







I was really surprised everything was contained in the bag.







And I'm glad I haven't bought a cooler bag for milk delivery.








Medela Freestyle package came with this nice cooler bag with the cooling unit. Fits 4 bottles too.








The electronic gadget parts....






And all the accessories....





Paid $435.50 including of shipping fees. The only downside is a US set so you need an adapter to work and there's no local warranty. In any case, I think I got a good deal and now I'm even more "motivated" to fledge a full-time Milk Cow career.






Comments

mamamira said…
This is gonna be your best investment ever!
Anonymous said…
Hi may I know the contact for this spree. Thanks