Handburger - 1st & last time


Last Sunday, we wanted to utilize our 313 Somerset vouchers so we purposely made a trip down to 313 Somerset. Decided to have our dinner there and we chose Handburger. I vaguely remember the reviews were quite good.


We both had the same order - Handburger Original + Buffalo wings






It wasn't crowded though it was dinner so our order came quite fast.


We both chose Caesar Salad as our salad.






Nothing good or no good about the Caesar Salad.


But the burger was.... downright lousy.





I never tasted or eaten such a dry beef patty. The meat patty was too dry and too tough. It didn't help that the bun was also toasted dry.








And I felt cheated with their Buffalo wings. Basically it was just fried chicken wings with chilli sauce.


And our bill came up to $44. It was my 1st time there and my last time there.


Comments