My Struggle


I took this photo in the plane on my way back from Manila. I always like this type of nature shot because you can see the wonders of God's creation.

Furthermore, the vastness of the sky and sea makes my problem even smaller. Like a grain of sand along the beach.

I do not know if any bride ever struggles as much as me. 6 more months to go and I'm still struggling internally whether to go forth. I know my guests and my helpers are being put in a difficult position. And maybe at the end, I won't be able to invite all that I need to. But does it all really matter when you are exchanging your vow, knowing that you have struggled, cried together and worked it through all the issues?

As I typed this, I am still struggling. I am still apprehensive about telling people my wedding date.

At the end of the day, I realised that it doesn't matter if people feels that he loves me or not. Because ultimately, I need to feel more than his love. A marriage is not built just on love and as imperfect as we are, love is nothing more than a fleeting emotion.

My struggle - Only the LORD can answer.

Comments