1st time in New York

oh... It's my first time in New York... but is not the New York New York we are talking about. Is the local's diner hunt for american food - New York New York

Welcome to New York New York!


We didn't really know what to expect. Big portion? Heavy duty meaty grill? Creamy soda float?

So it's back to their menu for revelation.


After placing our orders... we busy ourselves with their tomato sauce. Here's why...

Darren said their tomato sauce must be good because they are so happy! (* look at the smiley cap) ... alright, is cheesy to the bone... so we better get down to business.

Dish was served fast and in a reasonable portion.

I have taken a liking to caesar's salad recently and NY's portion is generous. But I should watch my diet otherwise, very soon I have to upgrade to "L" size clothing... *sharks!*

So in considering my expanding waistline, I forgo my steak and order their Latino Chicken Chop although seriously, I'm not sure if it will make any difference in calories counter.


Well, it's good that I didn't expect anything because there isn't anything wonderful to be expected. Normal chicken chop you can find in those food court's western grill stall.

However, I have to say that their pizza is really PIZZA. Look at the generous layer of melting cheese...



If I have to eat pizza, it has to be full of cheese... NY's mushroom medley cheese pizza is full of cheese and mushroom and a slightly thin crust. Toasted to the right intensity, what else can I say? A picture speaks of a thousand words.



Our finalé was Lime Lemonade Soda. Perfect to wash down all these greasy food.


This trip is not wasted. I have fully satisfied my inquisitive appetite. That's all for now, folks!

Comments